The first of every month RedTree posts on social media a video case study of Meesha explaining a recent project. These videos correspond to our online case studies in our portfolio and are meant to give our audience a deeper dive into what kinds of projects we work on and how we execute them. As we have now culminated a full year of case studies, for December we decided to do a post on our team’s favorite case study projects as a fun twist on the same old theme and to give the world a different insight into our team’s minds.
We are not in the business of video production at RedTree, but these videos are satisfying to create. For this particular favorites case study, I got to bring in the whole team which added a creative twist to the production. A brief rundown of the typical case study process is as follows:
- A project is selected and a script written
- We decide on a location
- On a set day and time, Meesha is filmed
- At a time of convenience, B roll is shot
- All the resulting footage is scraped together into a video
- A bunch of versions of the original are saved out for social media
- Another version is put together for our online portfolio
- Everything is pushed live!
It’s always fun to film these videos but it can be hard to get comfortable in front of the camera, so I thought I’d give you a little behind -the-scenes peak at this month’s awkward moments from our awesome team! You’re welcome.
Don’t Branch Out Alone
We know that your time is limited but taking your website to the next level is essential. Don’t branch out alone. Tap into our team of experts to keep your site ahead of the curve.