RedTree is looking to hire a UX designer who is cross-disciplinary and can complete a project by taking a design and incorporating different viewpoints for both the client and user while utilizing modern web trends and features. By also keeping the client in mind, your expanded role will be to configure technical integrations and apply enhanced user experience strategies to create a functional and practical website. Solving problems for our clients on website conversions will be our primary objective and you will be responsible for the design of this initiative. This position is a contract position.
A UX designer’s job duties cover multiple aspects of creating a web design. Your duties include, but aren’t limited to, the following:
- Sophisticated designing webpage layout – Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the client’s goals as well as your own design thinking and web best practices
- Assist RedTree staff as needed for research, clerical work, or any other job-related duties.
- Site Architecture – Working with the client in mind to create a site architecture that will help with conversions and user experience.
- UX/UI strategies – Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Troubleshooting – Looking into problems with or without prompting
- Determining & implementing technical requirements – Taking the time to look into technical elements that could be integrated with our chosen CRM solutions
- Media Creation – Creation of illustrations, videos and other design elements
- Client engagement (minor) – Working with the client from time to time.
- Team Player – Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes to your industry’s standards.
- Strong portfolio to be presented and discussed during interview.
- Experience using tools such as Adobe, Figma, etc.
- Creative ideas with a problem-solving mindset.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- Two or more years of design experience
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
ApplySubmit your information and link to your website or upload a resume to show work experience.
"*" indicates required fields