RedTree is a dynamic and collaborative company and we are looking for a candidate to work with our team to help improve online visibility for RedTree in various ways. You will be an independent self-starter who will be asked to utilize your skills to assist with in-house digital campaigns and help develop the team’s long-term marketing and social media strategies. This is a part-time, contract position.
- Enhance social media channels engagement to expand our reach
- Develop strategies for content creation – specifically for LinkedIn and TikTok
- Understanding of social media platforms and how to maximize impact with minimum effort
- Analyzing data from social, email and website to impact future initiatives
- Brainstorm new and creative ways to reach our target audiences
- Taking initiatives to establish processes for marketing efforts
- New, industry-relevant tools to measure growth and effectiveness
- Creating and executing multiple digital campaigns
- Knowledge of social media platforms including but not limited to: LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and TikTok
- Preferred knowledge of Buffer and MailChimp
- Preferred knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console
Compensation will be based on experience.
This is a contract, 100% remote position. Must be available during normal business hours, Eastern Time Zone
ApplySubmit your information and link to your website or upload a resume to show work experience.
"*" indicates required fields