Redtree Web Design is looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented SEO Specialist to become an integral part of our fast-growing digital team. You will join an award-winning, women-led company that wants you to have a voice at the table. At the heart of our collaborative, process-oriented environment is communication: with each other, with leadership, and with our clients. We adhere to our core values of community, imagination, integrity and devotion every day. If you think this sounds like your “cup of tea,” please read on.
The successful candidate will have knowledge of current SEO strategies and data analysis. You will take the client’s SEO needs obtained during our discovery process and help create campaigns, alongside our UX and Dev teams, to ensure that the website user has an ideal experience. Therefore helping our client’s brands leading to increased site traffic, brand awareness and potential increase in lead volume and conversions.
Additionally, you will be required to audit websites, analyze the data and metrics produced from the website and SEO campaigns to ensure that the website reaches and maintains the highest possible rankings in SERPS.
The ability to create content for blogs, emails, social media, etc would definitely be an added bonus but not a requirement for this position.
The SEO Specialist’s job duties include, but aren’t limited to, the following:
Data Analysis and SEO Strategies (Primary duties)
- Working with SEO Leadership to develop a strategy and then execute independently with timely review of progress and efficiency
- Analyze our client’s SEO needs based off of our discovery process and create initiatives to address these needs
- Work closely with the team to ensure our clients’ websites are optimally developed and launched according to timelines
- Increase a website’s visibility within the search engines by employing smart on-page tactics—keyword research, keywords tag, internal linking, clean URLs, etc.
- SEO implementation based off of analysis to drive conversions and increase a client’s return on investment (ROI)
- Implement and maintain title and meta tags, URL redirects and 404 errors
- Collaborate with the content team to develop and optimize content for search
- Analyze competitors’ web presence
- Monitor Google Search Console and similar webmaster tools to ensure the health and rankings of sites
- Identify link-building opportunities
- Assess risks and forecasting trends and how they’ll affect future traffic
- Monitor trends and new releases related to the core algorithms for key search engines such as Google and Bing to determine a strategy for ranking websites better in organic results across the web
- Be an active member of our team by taking initiative and participating in discussions, projects and offering suggestions for improvements to communication and processes.
- This is a full-time remote position
Content Creation (Secondary, not required)
- Create SEO-enhanced articles to help with keyword strategy
- Optimize current articles or pages to enhance SEO opportunities
- Writing content for various media such as social media, newsletters or other marketing initiatives
This position requires the following but is not limited to:
- Data analysis: The ability to read and understand data and use that data to make optimizations moving forward
- Excellent communication skills to convert the data into easily understood reports
- Ability to conduct A/B testing
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads and Moz
- Ability to follow outlined processes and demonstrate good judgment
- A self-starter who can easily shift between projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to work well independently and with a team
- Can work remotely and attend virtual meetings
- Familiarity with WordPress and other content management systems
- Familiarity with Google Docs/Google Sheets
- SEO knowledge or experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Remote, flexible schedule but within normal business hours (EST)
ApplySubmit your information and link to your website or upload a resume to show work experience.
"*" indicates required fields